Rust Buster Front Frame Section For 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra RB8625
- Fits 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
- Fits Access Cab and Double Cab
- Installs at the Strut Tower and ends where the frame goes from Boxed to C-Channel
- Includes the Sway Bar Mount
- Includes Sway Bar Mount Hardware
- Measures 37.3" in length
- Made from Heavy Duty 11 Gauge Steel
- Frame Section is notched for the Transmission Crossmember
- Designed to slip over the entire boxed section due to many Tundra's having rot on top of the frame rail. (Our competition only covers the sides and bottom)
- Front Cab Mount will need to be removed and re-installed. RB8629 is available if a new cab mount is required.
- Ships raw with oil protective coating
- We recommend coating with Rust Buster Rust Paint RB9909 after completing install
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Here at Rust Buster, we know how much you Toyota peeps love your 1st Generation Tundra's, arguably the greatest 1st Generation Truck ever. So keeping in that same vane, we went the extra mile to make sure our front frame section covered all the bases and will keep your Tundra on the road for years to come.
By utilizing the latest in Scanner Solutions and CAD Software Rust Busters crack engineering team is able to capture your specific model truck's frame contours down to the smallest detail. We take a Modern Approach and tailors each frame section to fit your vehicle and application with the unique vision that puts Fitment, Installation Ease and OE compatibility to the top of our priority list. We strive to set ourselves apart from the competition by being better in every area the current market has to offer, with a combined 45 of experience under Rust Busters Engineering staff we are here to put an end to all your rust issues. Because of this, we back all of our frame pieces with a Lifetime Warranty.
Downloadable PDF: RB8625 Installation Instructions.pdf
We Also Recommend
Rust Buster Left Rear Frame Shock Mount For 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra RB8632