Rust Buster Spare Tire Crossmember For 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra RB8631
- Fits 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
- Fits Regular Cab, Access Cab & Double Cab
- Fits both 4wd & 2wd
- This is the Rear Crossmember that supports the Spare Tire
- Improved Engineering over the Factory OEM Crossmember for easy installation
- Made High Quality Heavy Duty 11 Gauge Steel (Thicker then OEM)
- No Welding required, bolt on installation
- Includes hardware to mount the crossmember and spare tire hoist
- We recommend coating with Rust Buster Rust Paint RB9909 after completing install
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Water, Dirt and Road Salt gets trapped between the Bed and the Rear Crossmember that supports the Spare Tire on 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra's. This leads to Rot and Rust around the Frame Rails and the Rear Crossmember to a point where the Crossmember can no longer support the Spare Tire, leading to safety issues. This is where Rust Buster comes in with a solution better than the Factory OEM Crossmember. We designed this as a 3 piece Heavy Duty Crossmember so you do not have to disassemble the whole back half of your Toyota Tundra to install it, unlike the Original OEM Crossmember. Just unbolt and cut off the old Rusty Crossmember, slide in our two halves and bolt them in and then attach our center support to connect the two Crossmembers. That's it, back on the road in no time. Of course, you should probably paint the new Crossmember before you install it and we got you covered there as well with our premium Rust Buster Rust Paint, RB9905.
By utilizing the latest in Scanner Solutions and CAD Software Rust Busters crack engineering team is able to capture your specific model truck's frame contours down to the smallest detail. We take a Modern Approach and tailors each frame section to fit your vehicle and application with the unique vision that puts Fitment, Installation Ease and OE compatibility to the top of our priority list. We strive to set ourselves apart from the competition by being better in every area the current market has to offer, with a combined 45 of experience under Rust Busters Engineering staff we are here to put an end to all your rust issues. Because of this, we back all of our frame pieces with a Lifetime Warranty.
Downloadable PDF: RB8631 Installation Instructions.pdf
We Also Recommend
Rust Buster Left Rear Frame Shock Mount For 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra RB8632